Saturday, July 11, 2009

We are in love with him

Daddy loves you Ryder!
We could sit and stare at him all day.

So content....


Mommy loves you!



Wide eyed and bushy tailed!


Proud Daddy

Gramps feeling my soft skin.


The doctors fixed up his back so we can get all better!



Our little family :-)

Quality time with Daddy


So sweet



Meme gets to hold me for the first time!

Look at all my hair!

I love my bear!



Oh just laying around...




Mommy feeds me for the first time!





Tender moments with Mommy



I love my pacifier(otherwise known as pappy)

I am a pretty good sleeper


Gramps telling me all about my Mommy










Sorry it has been awhile, there has been a lot that has gone on. Ryder had his back closure surgery Tuesday afternoon and everything went smoothly. There wasnt much 'repairing' that needed to be done since his spine was mostly intact. Praise God! He has been doing absolutley wonderful! He eats from a bottle and takes the full amount he is expected to be eating right now! Sucha good boy....He has been having some movement in his legs but even more in his toes and feet. Every inch of his little self is so precious. He has become a favorite among the nurses up in the NICU. They like to remind us that he is SUCH a good baby. He has a very laid back mellow personality, nothing seems to phase him. We are pretty relieved ;-) He has had to have a cathater used every 4 hours to help him empty his bladder, Daddy Zack has been getting awefully good at this. Im just not too stable on my feet to be able to learn yet. The doctors will be doing a full evaluation of him on Monday to determine whether he will need a VP shunt or not. So far they are saying he will probably be needing one but whatever God has planned for little Ryder is perfect. He is perfect.












No comments:

Post a Comment