Friday, July 3, 2009

Butterfly Basket

I am getting so nervous to bring Ryder into this world! 2 DAYS! That came SO quick! I have been sitting at work all day today with butterflies in my stomach. I am scared, nervous, excited, worried....any emotion you could be feeling at the moment I am feeling all of them right now. I cannot WAIT to see his sweet little face and KNOW just KNOW that he is what God created to be such a huge blessing.

I have 50 minutes until I can walk out my job doors and not return for 9 whole weeks! What a thrilling feeling! Don't get me wrong I love the people I work with but 9 weeks to spend getting to know my precious son is AMAZING!

We all must just get through this holiday weekend and wake up monday morning and deliver a beautiful baby boy for the world to enjoy.

Be watching for the pictures.

Love you all!

1 comment: